Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 2 of Shamrock half-marathon training starts


Monday, 10 Jan - I was very good. Calories under the goal level. Even attended a very interesting yoga/pilates class.

Tuesday, 11 Jan - Bad day.over by 240 calories. Missed the 3 mile run. It must have been the 1-11-11 - oh well, had to blame it on something. As soon as I got home tonight, I was excited to make a shrimp thai curry dish. The dish was yummy, and we have left overs for tomorrow.

Wednesday - I redeemed myself. Still having hard getting up in the morning to begin my run, but I did start my day with a 30-min meditation. As soon as I got home, got on the treadmill for a 30 min tempo run. I ran a 9:13 pace for only 8 min instead of 15. The night is still young and I still have 53 calories more I can spend.

No comments: